mAbxience | Business Growth Story
• Company formation under Insud Pharma (Europe).
• Acquisition of PharmaADN, mAbxience´s Argentina R&D platform.
• mAbxience Argentina biomanufacturing facility inauguration.
• Acquisition of Genhelix, a Spanish biotech R&D center.
• First launch of Rituximab (Novex®, Argentina).
• Spain biomanufacturing and R&D center inauguration.
• First launch of Bevacizumab (Bevax®, Argentina).
• Global consortium established for the development of palivizumab biosimilar*.
• Expansion of global access of Rituximab & Bevacizumab.
• EMA GMP certification granted to Spanish facility.
• Alliances with leading pharma companies in EU, USA, and Australia.
• New partnerships in EU, Japan, Russia, Canada and other key markets.
• Partnered worlwide with Bevacizumab biosimilar.
• New state-of-the-art mAbxience biomanufacturing facility opening in Argentina.
• Commercial presence via B2B partners in than 100+ markets.
• EMA approval for Bevacizumab.
• Manufacturing agreement for Astrazeneca Covid-19 vaccine.
• Addition of Universal farma completed vertical integration from fermentation to.
GMP: Good Manufacturing Practices
EMA: European Medicines Agency
FDA: US Food Drug Administration
*Programme endorsed by the World Health Organization (WHO) for the treatment of Respiratory Sincitial Virus in pediatric population