mAbxience | Cookies Policy
We inform you that Mabxience uses a technology called “Cookies” with the purpose of facilitating User’s navigation and providing him information during their use of our Website.
- What are cookies?
A Cookie is a file that may be stored on your computer or mobile device with the purpose of storing data that may be updated and recovered by the company responsible for its installation, this is Mabxience. This may include pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered forms and the time and date of your visit. Depending on their use and content, cookies may be used to recognize the User.
- What types of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
When navigating through the Website, Users are using cookies from Mabxience and from third parties. Third party cookies are those that are managed by service providers external to Mabxience. Our Website uses the following Cookie types:
- Technical and Personalization Cookies are required to allow the User to use different options or services offered in the Website. If these Cookies are disabled, you will not be able to properly receive our contents or services.
- Login Cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses the Website. They are usually used in the context of the provision of a service requested by the User on a single occasion.
- Permanent Cookies or persistent Cookies are data files capable of providing services with user preferences, settings and information for future visits. Persistent cookies provide convenient and rapid access to familiar objects, which enhances the user experience.
- Analytics Cookies, these Cookies are used to tracking and analysing user’s behaviour. If these Cookies are disabled, the Website will continue functioning, notwithstanding the information collected by these Cookies allows us to improve our Website.
This Website collects user information through the installation of the following cookies in the User’s hard drive. The information stored in the cookies does not personally identify nor do they store confidential information, such as the users’ email address, name, phone number, etc.
When navigating this Website, the following cookies are used
|Cookie Type||Description||Company||Third party services|
|TECHNICAL||These Cookies are essential to improve your navigation experience and the proper functioning of our Website.
The Cookies are essential for remembering previous settings so you do not have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.
[To complete by IT*]
|LOG||These Cookies are created when you register or log in into our Website.
[To complete by IT*]
|ANALYTICS||These Cookies collect information related to your navigation experience in our Website anonymously.
We are able to quantify how many visitors reach the Website or the most viewed contents.
|[*]||· Google Analytics
[To complete by IT*]]
|SOCIAL||Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on “Like” or “Share” buttons.||[*]||· [To complete b IT*]]|
|BEHAVORAL ADVERTISING||They allow the management of Website advertising spaces. They store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising according to it.||[*]||· [To complete by IT*]]|
- Data protection and Cookies
Mabxience by automatically obtaining information from the Website through cookies, may collect personal data from Users, relating to their computer device, use of the Website or their patterns of behaviour. This information may include data concerning the language, keywords, date, time, how long the User spends on certain types of pages, IP address, advertising identifier, what section of the page the User has visited and similar information concerning the use of the Website. Mabxience may collect such information using cookies.
- How may I disable and block cookies?
At any time, the User will be able to disable Cookies and continue navigating, although navigation will be limited and could be blocked at some point. The User may be able to block or disable them in the browser settings, which permits to reject the installation of all the Cookies or part of them. Most browsers allow the possibility of informing of the existence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject Cookies, you will be able to continue using our Website, although some functionality will be limited negatively impacting on your experience in our Website.
In order to not being tracked by Google Analytics in the different Website, visit the following link:
Unless Users have adjusted the settings of your browser, our systems will create Cookies when accessing to the Website and accept our Cookies Policy. Please note that all browsers allow the possibility of adjusting their settings for that matter.
In order to obtain more information related to the way of adjusting the settings of each browser, please visit the following links:
• Cookies setting Microsoft Edge-Internet Explorer
• Cookies setting Mozilla Firefox
• Cookies setting Google Chrome.
• Cookies setting Safari
• Cookies setting iOS
• Cookies setting Opera
- How may I revoke my consent?
Nevertheless, we inform you that deleting or disabling Cookies may affect to the functionalities of our Website and limit the access to certain areas or functionalities provided through the Website.